TrueChoice Solutions’ on-demand customer insight solutions help our clients to better understand customer needs, purchase behavior and purchase preferences and give a “forward view” regarding trends in the marketplace. Our insights help clients to strengthen customer relationships and to drive marketing strategy, innovation and new product development.
The product of over a decade of research, TrueChoice Customer Insight applications enable you and your channel partners to:
- Engage customers in unique, real-time, interactive marketing “dialogs,” thereby strengthening customer relationships, purchase intent and brand equity.
- Gain deep insight into customer needs, preferences and buying behavior in order to develop more effective marketing strategy and execution.
- Educate customers on your products and services and guide them to custom marketing messages and purchase recommendations that are right for them.
- Better align offerings with customer needs, preferences and perceptions – to strengthen customer relationships and drive higher new product success rates.
- Readily and pro-actively identify and respond to emerging market & customer trends and evolving purchase behavior.
Our unique, interactive, customized Web-based applications make this possible. Powered by hundreds of patented algorithms, they lead customers through an engaging interactive dialog and collect and quantify, in real-time, individual customer buying preferences. TrueChoice applications are facilitated through any Web-enabled PC, tablet, smartphone or kiosk or with the guidance of an advisor.
TrueChoice utilizes a “real time” business intelligence, predictive modeling and analytics platform that provides quantitative and actionable insight such as:
- Impact of changes to product features or offerings on demand and market share.
- Market sizing and new product demand potential.
- Customers’ willingness to pay for particular product features.
- The impact on product pricing of changes to product features or bundles.
- The most significant differences in preferences and purchase behavior segmented by demographic, geographic or stakeholder group.
Data and analysis can be viewed in aggregate, within customized, pre-defined segments or at an individual customer level.
Our insights can be combined with your CRM system, business intelligence platforms or any other point of integration. Once more, our application is offered as a “software as a service” so there is no hardware to buy or software to maintain.
TrueChoice applications are facilitated through any Web-enabled PC, tablet, smartphone or kiosk or with the guidance of an advisor.
More on Customer Insight