Graphic Design Intern
TrueChoice Solutions is a private, Manhattan based, marketing Software Company that develops visually interactive, Web-based applications for brand-name Fortune 500 companies. Our client base is diverse and includes large automotive companies to consumer electronics manufacturers and health care services companies. Our applications typically appear on major, highly trafficked public websites.
We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern who is creative, motivated, detail oriented and eager to put their design skills to work at a fast-paced in-house Frontend department. Designers at TrueChoice support the creation and production of user interface components and screens for TrueChoice’s graphically rich, data driven web-based applications. The Graphic Design Intern will assist the Application Delivery team on various client driven projects and tasks to gain experience in the field of user interface and user experience design. As a member of the team, you will help in the creation of top notch designs, graphical elements, iconography, and user interfaces. The Graphic Design Intern will report to the Web and Visual Designer.
This is an internship position. We will only consider recent graduates and enrolled college students. This is a paid position available immediately with a flexible schedule and end date.
- Work with the Web and Visual Designer and Application Delivery team to produce client-facing screenshots for high profile, Fortune 500 clients
- Work with the Frontend team to design, create, and deploy graphical assets and interactive elements for TrueChoice’s web-based applications
- Develop creative approaches, graphics and layouts for web pages, HTML emails, sales and print collateral
- Innovate new products, tools, and processes as well as building upon existing ones
- Collaborate with other designers, developers, and project management to complete projects
- Bachelor’s Degree or working towards completing a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, or related major
- Proficient with Adobe creative suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Creative flair for design with a strong passion for user interface and user experience
- Experience demonstrating brand/visual elements across multiple mediums in web, print, interactive, and social media assets
- Experience with responsive design concepts for mobile, phone, and tablet interfaces
- Must be a collaborative, team player
- Must have the ability to be productive independently, but also make decisions collectively with a team
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Openness to expand design palette by researching new trends, ideas and industry procedures
- Loves a good laugh
- Willingness to dethrone the Senior UI/UX Designer from his foosball reign
All applicants MUST have a PERMANENT legal right to work in the United States.
Qualified candidates should live within commuting distance to mid-town Manhattan; TrueChoice Solutions will not cover relocation costs.
How to Apply:
Please send resumes and portfolios to email@example.com citing "Graphic Design Intern" in the subject line.