IT Support Engineer
TrueChoice Solutions is a private, Manhattan based, marketing Software Company that develops visually interactive, Web-based applications for brand-name Fortune 500 companies. Our client base is diverse and includes large automotive companies to consumer electronics manufacturers and health care services companies. Our applications typically appear on major, highly trafficked public websites.
We are seeking an IT Support Engineer responsible for the delivery and support of IT services to the end user, including deployment of user computer hardware, software, printing/scanning, mobile, and other workplace technical services including help desk support. Strong desktop troubleshooting skills will be used to handle technical support requests and determine root causes including diagnosing and resolving issues with PC’s, laptops, mobile devices, printers and peripherals. In additional to technical support you will be responsible for imaging PC’s, deploying and configuring software and managing technology requests and account creation.
- Troubleshoot technical issues on desktops, phones and email systems
- Gather information on user issues and escalate as necessary
- Provide basic support for items such as printer configurations, password resets, and the like.
- Develop and maintain standard computer configurations for end-user computers
- Record all requests received in our Helpdesk ticketing system.
- Executive level support
- Network Infrastructure Support (under the direction of IT management)
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Basic installation of network/data wiring Routine configuration / maintenance of network hardware infrastructure.
- Install and configure server operating systems to agreed standards
- Install and configure software to agreed standards and ensure software license compliance
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training in IT, Computer Science or a similar area of study
- Hands on internship or part time experience working in technical support in an office setting
- Must possess a working knowledge of the following:
- Microsoft Office, 2010\2013\2016 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Windows (7, 8 & 10) desktops and laptops; Mac OS a plus
- Active Directory concepts and administration
- Mobile Devices (iPhones & Android)
- Experience with ticketing system (i.e. ServicePro, Jira, Zendesk, Track it, etc.)
- Experience with IIS, Apache, Tomcat a plus
- Experience with PHP a plus
- Firewall and security
- Must be a collaborative, team player
- Must have the ability to be productive independently, but also make decisions collectively with a team
- Absolutely punctual and reliable in attendance
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and work under stressful situations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to emergent technology as TrueChoice stays at the bleeding edge
All applicants MUST have a PERMANENT legal right to work in the United States.
Qualified candidates should live within commuting distance to mid-town Manhattan; TrueChoice Solutions will not cover relocation costs.
How to Apply:
Please send resumes to email@example.com citing "IT Support Engineer" in the subject line.