TrueChoice Solutions is a private, Manhattan based, marketing Software Company that develops visually interactive, Web-based applications for brand-name Fortune 500 companies. Our client base is diverse and includes large automotive companies to consumer electronics manufacturers and health care services companies. Our applications typically appear on major, highly trafficked public websites.
We are looking for a Java Developer to join our team and help us build new software that will enhance our current and future capabilities as we continue to grow, scale, and add new platform features. The ideal candidate has a passion for software development, is highly knowledgeable about technology, and is experienced in the entire software development lifecycle from definition to development to testing and deployment.
As a Java Developer on the TrueChoice development team, you will work closely with other team members to leverage our existing Java/MySQL based architecture to refine and build new technology that will allow our applications to scale and to grow in their capabilities and features. The developer will be a key member of a team that assists in the requirements analysis, software design, development, debugging, and implementation and enhancement of new and existing software programs.
Java Developers at TrueChoice will:
- Design, develop, document, implement, and maintain web, client server and other mission-critical business applications.
- Develop requirements from user specifications for new features and enhancements
- Code and unit test software that meets business requirements and technical design.
- Deploy and debug J2EE compliant data driven applications
- Work in the complete system of the Java development life cycle.
- Bachelor's Degree in a CS, IT or related technical field
- 3-5 years experience in Java Development
- Experience in Java/J2EE, JBoss, and MySQL.
- Strong software development skills (issue tracking, estimation, code review).
- Solid understanding of relational database concepts and object oriented programming.
- Experience with languages and technologies such as SQL, JSP, HTML5, JBOSS, Eclipse, EJB, Oracle, JQuery, XML, PHP, and UNIX shell scripting.
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architectures, SOAP, RESTful web services and JSON
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of an integrated team.
All applicants MUST have the legal right to work in the United States.
Qualified candidates should live within commuting distance to mid-town Manhattan; TrueChoice Solutions will not cover relocation costs.
How to Apply:
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org citing "Java Developer" in the subject line.