Junior Front End Developer
TrueChoice Solutions is a private, Manhattan based, marketing Software Company that develops visually interactive, Web-based applications for brand-name Fortune 500 companies. Our client base is diverse and includes large automotive companies to consumer electronics manufacturers and health care services companies. Our applications typically appear on major, highly trafficked public websites.
We are looking for a Junior Front End Developer with the following qualifications:
- Creative, motivated, detail oriented and eager to put their technical skills to work in a fast-paced in-house front end team
- Talents that include a mix of pure software development and some graphical design
Initially, this developer will focus on designing and customizing client applications. Over time, the candidate will take on more responsibility for building new application features and helping to further develop TrueChoice core technology.
- Bachelor's Degree in CS or IT
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Experience with multi-browser testing a plus
- Experience with AngularJS a plus
- Familiarity with build tools such as Gulp/Grunt
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as LESS/SASS a plus
- Coder who has an eye for graphic design and professional polish
- Passion for building websites and web applications with accessibility and usability in mind
- Desire to work and learn within a team environment
- Motivated to have your work appear on major websites and in front of large audiences
- Loves a good laugh!
All applicants MUST have a PERMANENT legal right to work in the United States.
Qualified candidates should live within commuting distance to mid-town Manhattan; TrueChoice Solutions will not cover relocation costs.
How to Apply:
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org citing "Junior Front End Developer" in the subject line.