Junior Graphic Designer
TrueChoice Solutions is a private, Manhattan based, marketing Software Company that develops visually interactive, Web-based applications for brand-name Fortune 500 companies. Our client base is diverse and includes large automotive companies to consumer electronics manufacturers and health care services companies. Our applications typically appear on major, highly trafficked public websites.
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer who is creative, motivated, detail oriented and eager to put their design skills to work at a fast-paced in-house Front End department. Designers at TrueChoice assist in the creation and production of user interface components and screens for TrueChoice’s graphically rich, data driven web-based applications. As a core member of the team, you will help in the creation of top notch designs, graphical elements, iconography, and user interfaces. The Junior Graphic Designer will report to a Senior Designer.
This is an entry level graphic design position. We will only consider recent graduates with less than 3 years of experience.
- Design and produce client-facing screenshot concepts for high profile, Fortune 500 clients
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and project management to design, create, and deploy TrueChoice’s industry leading web-based applications
- Design hi-fidelity wire frames and engaging UI concepts for rich, interactive web-based applications deployed globally, across multiple devices
- Design high-quality assets and visual elements for digital, print, marketing, and social media
- Innovate new products, tools, and processes as well as build upon existing ones
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, or related major
- Recent graduate with less than 3 years of experience
- Proficient with Adobe creative suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Creative flair for design with a strong sense of typography
- Experience demonstrating brand/visual elements across multiple mediums in web, print, interactive, and social media assets
- Experience with responsive design concepts for mobile, phone, and tablet interfaces
- Must have the ability to be productive independently, but also be a collaborative, team player
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Openness to expand design palette by researching new trends, ideas and industry procedures
- Loves a good laugh!
All applicants MUST have a PERMANENT legal right to work in the United States.
Qualified candidates should live within commuting distance to mid-town Manhattan; TrueChoice Solutions will not cover relocation costs.
How to Apply:
Please send resumes and portfolios to email@example.com citing "Junior Graphic Designer" in the subject line.