Quantitative Business Analyst
TrueChoice Solutions is a private, Manhattan based, marketing Software Company that develops visually interactive, Web-based applications for brand-name Fortune 500 companies. Our client base is diverse and includes large automotive companies to consumer electronics manufacturers and health care services companies. Our applications typically appear on major, highly trafficked public websites.
TrueChoice Solutions seeks an inquisitive, creative, and gritty self-starter with business analysis and data science skillsets to enhance and expand our preference data analytics platform and provide analysis and insights to our clients. The position is a business analysis and data science role (1-2 years prior experience preferred), with the opportunity to grow and expand your responsibilities and scope over time.
The ideal candidate would have business analysis skills honed in a technology or management consulting company where data analysis is a core activity. We are seeking experience and comfort with data visualization, dissecting and interpreting quantitative datasets, and developing models (e.g., simulation, optimization, and/or segmentation, to name a few).
- Develop and deliver various quantitative analysis requirements associated with TrueChoice client projects, all of which entail the construction of real-time, interactive dashboards that provide data analysis and visualization, modeling, and insight synthesis tools and capabilities.
- Help shape and lead the ongoing design and development of new analysis, modeling, and visualization capabilities.
- Operate as a key member of a client-facing team to continuously construct, discuss, and refine preference analytics products and insights, engaging directly and collaboratively with executive-level client personnel.
- B.A./B.S. with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Preferably in a technical or quantitative area such as computer science, data science, engineering, applied math, economics, statistics, etc.
- Evidence of an analytical mind and solid business analysis capabilities, with fluency in one or more business intelligence platforms (Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Understanding and working knowledge of basic statistical concepts such as summary statistics, linear and logistic regression, validity tests, and controlling for biases
- Collaborative work style, together with the self-discipline and initiative to work well independently
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively as part of a client-facing team
- Comfortable interacting with clients (over the phone and in person), with the ability to effectively communicate complex concepts (both verbally and in writing) to a variety of audiences and technical backgrounds
All applicants MUST have a PERMANENT legal right to work in the United States.
Qualified candidates should live within commuting distance to mid-town Manhattan; TrueChoice Solutions will not cover relocation costs.
How to Apply:
Please send resumes and portfolios to email@example.com citing "Quantitative Business Analyst" in the subject line.