TrueChoice Solutions is a privately held, rapidly growing Software as a Service (SaaS) company and is the leader in real-time preference analytics, headquartered in New York. We develop and deploy unique, sophisticated applications in marketing, sales and HR that give our clients insights about “how” and “why” customers and employees make decisions and what they value. Used by many forward-thinking FORTUNE Global 1000 clients, the TrueChoice™ Predictive Selling Suite is based on patented econometric technologies that for the first time allow companies to precisely quantify the preference structures of individual customers and employees in real time. Our clients use these insights to help increase sales, retention, and profitability. TrueChoice has strong partnerships with 6 of the world’s top 10 consulting firms. Our client base is diverse and includes large automotive companies to consumer electronics manufacturers and health care services companies. We have teams in Continental Europa, New York and Singapore.
TrueChoice Solutions is currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill the role of (Jr) Quantitative Analyst / Data Scientist within our growing organization. We are looking for a smart, inquisitive, and creative self-starter with a strong analytical and data science skillset and ideally with first experience in business analysis, consulting or project management. This is an exciting opportunity for a junior quantitative analyst / data scientist to be actively involved across projects and client work and take up more tasks and responsibilities as you grow your skillset.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support the organization on all projects and tasks related to analytics, quantitative analyses and data science
• Develop client-facing analytics dashboards
• Execute various qualitative and quantitative business analysis tasks including data analysis, research and modeling
• Collaborate across teams, senior management, business partners and clients at multiple projects simultaneously during research design, analytics and insights presentations
• Contribute to workshops for project scoping and research requirements
• Consult with clients on their strategic and business needs
• Bachelor's degree or higher in business, computer science, engineering, economics, mathematics, social sciences or related field with first (1+ year) experience and/or excellent university grades.
• Experience with reporting and dashboard tools such as Spotfire, R Shiny, PowerBI, Tableau
• Experience with SQL, R, Python. Experience with C# is an advantage
• Experience with AI and Machine Learning
• Strong analytical skills, preferably with experience in econometrics and/or conjoint analysis
• Facility with enterprise software such as CRM Dynamics is an advantage
• Evidence of an analytical mindset and solid business analysis capabilities
• Aptitude for analytical & creative thinking and problem-solving; intellectually curious
• Strong interpersonal, knowledge sharing, and written and oral communication skills
We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits and flexible compensation with a cashbonus and stock options.
Anywhere, remote allowed. Preferably near Vienna (Austria), near New York or near Singapore
How to Apply:
Please send resumes to email@example.com citing "
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org citing "
Please send resumes to email@example.com citing "